The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Carlisle and Esme's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Carlisle and Esme's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 19:05

After the stress of the last five hours or so, the discovery of what had occurred in Alice's visions and decision making regarding Coral's imminent return to Forks, Carlisle and Esme retired to the master bedroom. Carlisle took off his tie and hung it over the doorknob, an action which prompted Esme to laugh and remove the tie and hang it up for him. He lay on the bed to wait for his wife to change.

Esme went towards her dresser, she was a woman who enjoyed looking good but even as a vampire sometimes she just wanted to relax. She swapped her evening gown for a pair of casual sweats and a white spaghetti strapped vest top that clung to her stomach and tied her hair back into a rather loose ponytail. She elegantly walked over to the bed to sit with her husband as she spoke:

"You know, if it wasn't that I was a vampire, I could quite easily be tired after tonight" She reached the bed and snuggled into Carlisle's waiting arms. He made a light chuckle at her comment.

Last edited by Esme Cullen on Mon 17 May - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 19:30

Carlisle and Esme soon retired to the master bedroom after the events of today. Carlisle took off his tie at human pace and hung it onto the door knob. He turned his head when he heard his wife let out a small laugh at him for leaving his tie on the door knob. Esme removed the tie frim the handle and went to hang it up for him.

Carlisle lay on the bed waiting for Esme to change. A lot was on his mind at the moment but all was lost when he stared into the eyes of his beautiful wife. For that second that he watched her walk to the dresser and change into her loungewear, he couldnt imagine a more magnificent sight.

As she walked elegantly over to the bed to sit next to Carlisle, he knew he was the luckiest man alive. She was almost to the bed when she spoke "You know, if it wasn't that I was a vampire, I could quite easily be tired after tonight". Carlisle couldnt help but slightly laugh at his wifes comment. Esme climbed into bed and snuggled into his waiting arms.

"You know I feel that way sometimes after the days of work at the hospital. Humans go through so much in such a short amount of time in one day". Carlisle turned to Esme and she smiled her lovely smile at him. A smiles that could make any man fall in love all over again.

"Today has been along day, even for a vampire" Carlisle let out a small laugh then began to speak again "Isabella Swan.....Edward could not stop himself from gazing at her today. He knows that this is going to be extremely hard for him".
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 19:36

Esme gazed up at her husband, she was slightly worried too but they both knew how to make it okay for everyone.

"Edward has us for support, he has to try and make this work, for his sake. He could be so happy" Esme had been blissfully happy since the day her and Carlisle first set eyes upon each other. It was important to her that Edward tried to make something of meeting Bella.

Esme saw the good in everyone, she was positive Bella was a nice girl, her father was and from what Esme had heard so was her mother, she was bound to have been brought up well. Esme stared into space a little as she thought, but she was soon brought back down to earth with a kiss from Carlisle.

"You think too much my darling, like you said, it'll work out somehow, you hopeless romantic" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 19:54

Carlisle smiled at the thought of being a hopeless romantic. "Its because you're so beautiful". Esme turned and smiled "Why thank you" she replied.

Esme was right, Carlisle thought : I do think to much.

"I know I trust that Edward will do that right thing. I want more then anything for him to be as happy as the rest of us. Yes, Chief Swan has said some wonderful things about his daughter". Carlisle looked down at Esme and continued " Edward has been alone for far too long and from what I seen today, he will see her again. I just want whats best for the family"

He couldnt help but pull his wife into a closer embrace "He would be a new person" Carlisle laughed and corrected himself "Well a new vampire"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 20:00

Esme chuckled slightly.

"A new Edward? Hm...that'd be different yet in a way wonderful, he'll be so happy...he has to be Carlisle" Carlisle gently pulled his wife to his chest and stroked her hair gently. She loved it when he did this, she closed her eyes and thought of her family, she loved them so much.

As far as Esme saw it, everyone would have their mate now, their true love. For her nothing could be more perfect. Sure there would be obstacles, but that was the whole point of life, to over come them. Esme thought to herself, she had come over so many obstacles until she finally had the man she'd really wanted since she was sixteen.

Esme opened her eyes and lifted her head to make eye contact with Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 20:27

Carlisle laid next to his wife and imagined what it was like for he and Esme. He hoped that Edward would one day be able to experience such a strong connection as their's.

He was soon caught of gaurd when Esme looked up into his eyes. He began thinking about his family and started talking to Esme again.

"Yes everything will work out. If Bella and Edward start to get close Im positive that Edward will take all the precautions to keeo her safe. He's a wonderful boy." Carlisle was still looking passionately into Esme's eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 20:34

Esme nodded in agreement.

"Edward would always do the right thing, I'd never have any doubts there" she stated.

Esme saw how her beloved soul-mate was looking at her, with complete love and devotion. She pulled her husbands face closer to hers using his shirt collar and kissed him passionately, running her small hand through his blonde hair. She smiled through the kiss and sunk into it closing her eyes.
Once they pulled apart, they looked into each others eyes once more.

"I love you Carlisle" Esme liked to make sure she told her husband how she felt about him every day. Of course he knew but it was always wonderful to hear.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 21:01

Carlisle knew that Edward would always make the right choices. Esme turned to him and pulled his face closer to hers using his shirt collar and kissed him passionately, running her small hand through his blonde hair. She smiled through the kiss and sunk into it closing her eyes.

Carlisle was so caught up into that moment, that all his worries were gone and nothing felt better then being in his wifes arms. Esme and Carlisle pulled back from eachother and looked into one anothers eyes again.

Esme looked deep into Carlisle's eyes and spoke with passion in her eyes "I love you Carlisle"

He loved hearing his wife tell him those three little words. Carlisle looked at Esme and said "Esme Cullen I love you with every ounce of my body"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 21:12

It wasn't uncommon for Carlisle and Esme to be vocal of their feelings for one another. It was a daily occurrence for them, in the evenings when they would retire to their bedroom, away from the rest of the world, just to spend time together and have the chance to talk alone.

"I would do anything for you, run to the ends of the world and back if I thought it'd make you happy" she told him. He kissed her forehead, smiled at her and lifted her vest top strap back onto her shoulder where it had slipped down slightly. Carlisle was a gentleman and Esme loved that.

She entwined her right hand with his left and gazed at his wedding ring. He caught sight of Esme doing this and took her left hand and placed a kiss on her wedding ring.

Esme smiled at Carlisle. "Maybe that's something Edward might do" She knew she was getting ahead of herself but she couldn't help it. Carlisle just chuckled in agreement and nodded. "He might just do that my precious.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: i   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 15:41

Carlisle started to think about the idea of Edward being married and he smiled. "That's every parents dream in life, to see their children happy and in love". He looked back to Esme and she smiled with joy in her eyes. He knew that she loved that idea more then himself.

Carlisle's mind began to wonder again about Edward and Isabella Swan. He knew that there would be serious risks with pursuing what Alice had saw but he couldn't help but be happy that she had seen it. Edward being with a human, he thought....It could possibly work, it had to.

He turned his attention back to his adoring wife " I hope that Rose can see the good in this for her brother"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 15:48

Esme sighed at the thought of Rosalie. Everyone was aware at how she felt about her immortality. It brought sadness to Esme, she'd always tried to persuade Rosalie to embrace her chance at a second life like she had done, because although there were complications in this life, they had both managed to find a source of happiness.

"She will be happy eventually, I'm sure of it...she's just...scared, she'd never admit it, our whole world could come crashing down around us if them as a bond didn't work, she doesn't want that" Carlisle nodded, understanding what his wife was saying.

They both knew they could help the family get through anything if they needed to, and that included bringing Rosalie round to the idea of Isabella and Edward. Then another thing crossed Esme's mind.

"Oh I hope they don't take long to get to know each other, I'd love for him to feel like she could meet us" she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 17:14

Carlisle thought about Esme's comment about officially meeting Isabella some day. "That would be delightful to have her over someday soon and knowing that Edward wanted us to meet her". He seemed very pleased by that thought.

"He will be glad to know that he has our full support over this". Esme looked up at him and nodded

Carlisle was glad that he had a wife that felt the same way as he did.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 17:21

Esme turned to glance at her dressing table and realised hours had passed since herself and Carlisle had gone upstairs, she felt it strange, it seemed like only an hour or so she had laid on the bed to nestle in her husbands arms. Carlisle saw the clock too and nodded.

"Hmm work soon" he sighed. They would both much rather lay there on the bed together for the entire day.

Esme nodded and adjusted herself to get up, Carlisle shook his head and gently pulled his wife back using her arm. He wasn't quite ready to get spruced up for work just yet. Esme giggled and kissed her love gently.

It could be another long day, Edward was going to see Bella, and Alice may soon have news regarding Coral. Esme didn't like waiting, of course she knew it was something Alice had no control over, but she also hated feeling like she was walking on eggshells waiting for things to happen. Automatically this thought brought a look of worry over Esme's face, Carlisle caught this and stroked her cheek softly to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyFri 30 Apr - 14:16

Carlisle looked down at Esme. ' There is nothing to worry about my love. Everything will be just fine. They always are'. Esme smiled back at him but he knew that she didn't believe that thought. He tried to let everyone see that he wasn't worried about what wass going on.

He knew that he soon had to get ready for work and that thought made him sigh. Carlisle kissed Esme softly on the lips and began to get up. He walked over to the closet to get his things together, when he turned around to find Esme watching him. A smile came across both of their faces. They were always very passionate with their relationship.

After getting his work clothes on, Carlisle walked back over to his lovely wife and whispered ' I'll be home before you know it' into her ear. He walked to the door and disappeared to his car hoping that Esme wouldn't worry.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 13:25

The night the Volturi and Coral have left

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 13:36

Esme smiled silently to herself, she was grateful at how the events of the past few hours had happened. No-one had gotten hurt and her family were still with her. She smiled as Jasper made his un-required apology and disappeared up the stairs looking for Alice, 'such a gentleman' she thought.

She waited until she knew that all the children were off doing other things until she disappeared upstairs herself. She could distantly hear Alice instructing Edward on his outfit to impress Bella the next day, Esme smiled more thinking of this, the family had blended well into their surroundings, Bella never needed to know of vampires existence and Edward could still be happy. Esme hoped she wasn't deluded.

She glided past Emmett's and Rosalie's bedroom and heard nothing, Esme was quite sure Rosalie was probably still feeling slightly angry for a few reasons. Esme frowned thinking of this. She's spoken to Rosalie already and there's only so many times you can try and convince a girl like Rose, she was a very determined woman.

Esme reached the master bedroom, the curtains were drawn and Carlisle was already laying on the bed. She smiled at him knowing he thought the same as her 'tonight could have been worse'. Part of Esme's conscience felt bad for Coral, who knew what sort of existence she'll be living now, but the other part was just grateful that it wouldn't be interefering with the Cullen's existance anymore.

She shut the door and leant against it smiling.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 19:31

Carlisle was relieved that Alice's vision had not come true as was the rest of his family. He lay on the bed awaiting the arrival of his wife. As Esme walked in, she shut the door with a smile on her face and sat there leaning against it.

'Esme, My beautiful adoring wife I love you' Carlisle had been waiting to say this to her ever since the day turned out different then planned. He still had many questions for Edward and Alice but he knew that they could wait. Right now all he wanted to do was spend this time with Esme.

Esme stayed smiling as she walked at a medium pace over to the bed to Carlisle. She looked into his eyes ' Carlisle I love you more then anything' and kissed him softly on the lips.

Carlisle was at ease with the way things were at the moment. His family was safe, his wife was smiling at his side, and his son would soon be happier then ever. Carlisle couldn't help but put a smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 19:39

Esme perched herself on the bed as Carlisle shuffled along to make space, she didn't lay down, she sat next to him in a lady like manner, rearranging her skirt. She couldn't stop herself from smiling ear to ear like a Cheshire cat. Carlisle rested a hand on Esme's bare thigh and she placed her hand on top of his and squeezed it affectionately.

"I knew it'd work out, I said so didn't I?".

For Esme, the bond her family shared was everything, as far as she was concerned nothing could get through the Cullen family. Carlisle smiled back at her and moved his hand from her thigh to her cheek and nodded.

"I never doubted you for a second my darling" was all he said and they kissed once more, with Esme still smiling as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 5 May - 16:56

Carlisle stared into Esme's eye while bringing his hand up to brush a strand of hair behind her ear. As he moved the hair, he slowly traced her smooth jawline and smiled.

'You're so beautiful' he paused 'I'm so very greatful that the family is safe, I hate seeing everyone stressed and worried'.

Esme smiled a gracious smile as she answered him 'Yes, very greatful'

Carlisle was not one to show is worry but more to keep it inside to show his family that he was strong. He lay back further onto the pillow as Esme laid her head gracefully onto his chest. Whether they spoke about their feelings or kept quiet, one could always see the love and devotion these two had for one another.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyWed 5 May - 17:03

As Esme snuggled herself into her husband, she felt him breath heavily. She sensed his worry and wished he would unload his worries onto her. She was desperate to help and make it all better, a problem shared is a problem halved the way she saw it. She rose her head to look to Carlisle's eyes.

"What is it my love? Something is bothering you, I can tell" She knew Carlisle liked to be seen as the strong one in their household, but she felt she was strong too and any burdens shouldn't be left with one to deal with alone.

Carlisle smiled at Esme and stroked her cheek again, left his hand on her cheek and kissed her with a great deal of urgency and allowed his hand to disappear into Esme's soft caramel hair.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptySat 8 May - 22:19

Carlisle smiled as he knew that he couldn't put anything past his wife. She knew him like an open book and for that he was greatful. Carlisle kept his left hand placed glenty onto her cheek as he spoke to her.

' I keep asking myself what will happen if next time Alices' vision stays on the correct path and we are all in real danger. I just couldn't imagine any of my family in harms way'. He took an unneccesary sigh and smiled while looking at Esme.

'Carlisle we will always do our best at keeping our family safe'. She gave him a re-assuring smile as she put her hand ontop of his that was on her cheek. He pulled both their hands down to his lips where he kissed the top of Esme's hand.

Carlisle knew that Esme was right, she was always right. They would go to the end of this world to keep their family safe. He began to trace small gentle circles onto the palm of Esme's right hand while she lay there beside him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 9:16

The morning after Alice and Jasper's engagement

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 9:27

Esme followed Carlisle up the stairs to their bedroom as he hurried to get ready for work, through all the excitement of Alice and Jasper's engagement, the night had just flown by.

Esme sat herself in the huge armchair on the far side of their bedroom, big enough and comfy enough for a regular human to sleep in, as Carlisle grabbed his best work suit and started to get ready. Esme gazed at her perfect husband, her eyes and smile still beaming from Alice's news. Carlisle took in the expression on his wife's face and chuckled. Esme rose to her feet and danced and twirled around the room straight into Carlisle's waiting arms. He raised his eyebrows slightly, signaling to Esme that he really needed to be getting ready.

Esme giggled "Yes I know, but a wedding! A real celebration, now when was the last time we did that!?"
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 17:43

Carlisle smiled as Esme's happiness was shining all over her face.

"Yes, it has indeed been awhile since we've had a wedding to plan or any type of celebration". Carlisle knew that the family needed something exciting to look forward to.

Esme's smiles was vibrant as she spoke about Jasper and Alice's wedding. " I'm so happy they are getting married.."

"Finally" Carlisle said with a grin. He could see how much they loved eachother and nothing seemed better to him then for them to finally be as one. Carlisle leaned down and kissed Esme softly on her lips as she kept the smile across her face.

"I remember our wedding day". He said with a smile "It was the happiest day of my life knowing that I'd get to have such a beautiful, loving women around my arm for eternity...Now they get to feel such a wonderful feeling as we did"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 17:56

Esme went a little shy, ducking her head slightly, suddenly overcome with emotion, Carlisle used a finger on her chin to tilt her head up so she was looking at him, she smiled, she would blush if she could. She thought about her and Carlisle's wedding day alot, unfortunately they didn't have any photographs from that day or even Esme's dress as it was her something borrowed, the only thing that remained was their wedding rings.

"We'll renew them one day" She smiled.

Her mind drifted back to Alice and Jasper, she removed herself from Carlisle's arms, to his confusion, she sat at her dresser and started going through her jewelery box, until she found a small box, she opened it, checked the contents, and placed the once again closed box next to her mirror.

Carlisle, now dressed and in the middle of putting on his suit jacked, looked over at the dressing table, curious. Esme turned round.

"It's something for Alice, her something borrowed, and kind of blue" She was referring to a necklace she owned, one that Carlisle was familiar with, he nodded along with Esme's speech and knelt infront of Esme's legs, taking her hands in his and looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlisle and Esme's bedroom   Carlisle and Esme's bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Carlisle and Esme's bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next