The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan
Admin
Bella Swan

Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen   Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen EmptySun 4 Apr - 6:44

Bella Swan
Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen Bella_10
Race: Human… for now
Coven: My Loyalty lies with the Olympic
Hair: Long, Messy , and brown
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Birthday: September 13,1987
Turned: Someday
Creator: Only time will tell

Bella is 17 years old and now lives with her father, Chief of Police, Charlie Swan in Forks, Wa. She uses her mind to shield herself from other vampires including Edward. She is kind, dependent, clumsy, and completely in love with Edward Cullen.

Bella has fun by worrying Edward constantly. She is always finding a way to get in trouble, and it seems as if she is a magnet for danger. She loves Alice as if she were the sister she never had and she cares for the rest of the Cullens as if they were her own family. She would never do anything to hurt them.

Bella was not looking for love when she first saw Edward, but when they met she found it. Bella has a hard time seeing that Edward does love her because in her eyes she is nothing more than a plain teenager with no special attributes, but to Edward she is everything.

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything"

Being with Edward is not without difficulty. Between his and his family’s thirst for her blood and her father and best friend’s extreme dislike of Edward, they have had many trouble’s arise. However, things are beginning to look up- For now anyways. No matter what comes their way, they will face it hand in hand.

Bella will forever be Edward’s ♥

Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen Bella_11
Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen Bella_12
Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen Bella_13
"You are my life now."
Back to top Go down
https://officialtwilightrp.rpg-board.net

Isabella Marie Swan- Cullen
Page 1 of 1