The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Edward's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 1:17

Alice opened the door to Edward's room and went and sat by a small stack of journals. She pilfered through a few and came to one with a worn leather binding and small canvas ties. it had the Cullen crest on the front, but you could barely see it.

She brushed her fingers over the worn cover and then looked up into her brother deep golden eyes. "I have seen you writing about her. I have seen you thinking about her as you wander the woods at night. Alone." She opened the journal and flipped to the exact page. "Love's involved with spending time together, but spending time apart, can lead to loving even more." She read his words with conviction. "See Edward, you had your mind made up about her before you even knew who she was. You knew how you felt about her. You knew what you would say to her when you first met. You knew what you would do when she told you she loved you. I saw you look into her eyes and tell her that you wanted her to be yours forever. You knew all of this before you even knew her name."

She paused for a moment before walking over to her brother. She put the journal in his hands. "I know it was all you. She had no clue who you were when I saw all of this so I know it was not her making these decisions, but not once did you ever consider other possibilities. So there is no reason you should start now."

Alice knew it as soon as he had made up his mind. The vision of them running hand in hand through the woods was enough to make her stop mid sentence. As Bella lept over the creek and landed with grace on the other side, the sun had lit her skin up ever so slightly so that it sparkled like diamonds. Just like a vampire. Just like the Cullens.

Edward had seen it just as soon as she had. Alice looked at him thinking she would find joy and relief. She was suprised to be met with cold, hard eyes.

"Edward, no. It is for the best."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 22:43

*his angry, cold gaze hardened even more and he turned away abruptly, pacing a little, his voice bitter* For the best? For who? Us or for Bella? It isnt right! I wont let this happen. There has to be some other way to...I dont know, but, not that! I mean...*he glanced at Alice then and his expression was hopeless*
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 22:54

Alice had known Edward was going to be upset, but his reaction stunned her. She took a few steps back, slightly scared of his appearance. For once, she did not see him as the same loving brother who had been her best friend through all the good times and all the bad times.

She saw him now as a haggard, tired, and lonely... monster. She quickly changed her thoughts knowing that they would surely upset him. Instead she tried to calm him down.

"Look Edward, I know right now it does not seem like there is any good side in this, but i have seen it happen. She will become one of us. You just need to accept that fact and learn to make the best out of it."

She sank back onto his couch and continued to try to reason with him. "You don't know how much you being with Bella means to more than just you. Esme spends day in and day out watching you roam the Earth alone. In search of something that up until now, you were convinced did not even exist. Yet, now you have it. It is dangling right here in front of you and you are rejecting it. For what? The family? Because all of us say go for it Edward. We support you."

She darted back to his side and tok the journal from his hands, closing it as she laid it to the side. She gave him a tight hug before looking into his pained eyes. "You know just as well as we do that she is the one for oyu Edward. She always will be."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 27 Apr - 23:04

*he was starting to look more stubborn than anything else as Alice tried to reassure him. he stared at her as she spoke, knowing she was right, though he would never doubt her visions. just as she never doubted his abilities. he tried not to look happy with her hug, but when she let go of him he growled under his breath and raked his hands through his hair before he turned back to pacing. he wasnt willing to admit it out loud, but he knew he could never fool Alice.*
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 13:29

"You are right Edward. You can't fool me. Especially since you are the one making all of these decisions. You know I see the path you are on while you are on it. Bella has absolutely no idea who you are, or what we are. This is all you Edward."

Alice stopped short as another vision came to her. Edward slipped her sketch paper and a granite pencil as her hands went to work. The flew over the paper etching out a cliff with a waterfall. There was one clear face standing in the front, palms faced outwards. She was surrounded by six shrouded figures.

Her eyes snapped open as the vision left her. "We have to tell the family." She snatched up the the drawing and headed for the door. Just as she reached the door frams she stopped and turned to look back at her brother.

"I can see in the end, the choice will be yours, but I am begging you Edward. Please. For once in your lifetime," He cringed at her wordchoice, but she continued. "think about yourself. Follow your heart."

She smiled as she saw his plans become ever so slightly more defined.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyWed 28 Apr - 19:48

*he snarled at his favorite sister in frustration before he got up to follow her, his voice half angry and half relieved as he spit out the words* Fine! I'll try to be more...happy! God...*he snatched the paper from her to study it as they walked together towards the living room and he spoke to the rest of the family, knowing they'd hear him easily* Everyone gather around for a meeting..
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 29 Apr - 17:25

Alice could see Esme and Rose talking quietly in Rose's room and Carlisle working feverously at his desk. Emmett had flown out of the shower and was getting dressed as soon as he hear Edward's voice. Alice had to laugh when she saw the mud. They would all be down with in a matter of seconds. It was the one person missing that she was so concerned about.

"Edward, wait here. I'll be right back. You can start without me if you need to."

She flew up the stairs and into her room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 29 Apr - 21:54

*Edward watched his sister go, frowning deeply at her clouded thoughts. he knew there was something she was hiding from him, but he would respect her wishes as always and not pry. he waited as everyone was gathering together, then he set Alice's drawing on the table as he spoke* Alice has seen something new....the Volturi will come here because of Corel. *his frown deepened as his thoughts flashed to Bella. he felt a fluttering in his stomach as he saw her in his head and he hurried to push the feelings away, knowing Jasper would pick up on it. he was worried about the Volturi coming, knowing it would put Bella in danger if Aro caught wind of her or of Edwards interest in her*
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Edward talk after Coral attacks   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 4:22

NEW DAY!!!

Alice and Edward talk after Coral attacks
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 4:39

Edward shut the door to his bedroom and turned to face Alice who had moved to sit on the bed. She could see the confusion written on his face and knew he had many questions.

Just start with the basics. She laughed, as her internal thoughts caught his attention.

He smiled a small smile. "How about we have this conversation outloud."

"If you insist." Her bell- like voice rang out in the room. "Today was, well interesting, to say the least, but I think you managed well enough."

"That makes one of us."

"Listen Edward. It is going to take Rosalie a very long time to come around to this idea ok." She pulled the vision of Rosalie being angry at Bella's decision to become a vampire from her memory and let Edward see it. He growled signaling his anger so she suppressed it again. "Not now Alice."

"Sorry." She said timidly. "I still see it ya know."

He did not look up from where he had placed his head in his hands. "See what?"

"Her becoming a vampire." She did not need to see his face to know he was upset. "As long as you are on this path, my vision is not going to change." He knew she was right. There was no denying it. Her gift had its faults, but being incorrect was not one of them.

She casually walked over to his closet as she continued on. "The way I see it, is as of now, you have chosen to not be without her. Am I right?" He did not say anything. "I'll take your silence as a yes." She began pilfering through his clothes trying to find an outfit for him to wear to school the next day in an attempt to make the conversation they were about to have more casual.

"So, until you decide to leave her life forever, which I don't see you doing anytime soon, then I say you should just embrace the hand you have been dealt. Make the best out of this situation. You know I don't have a problem with Bella at all. Neither will Carlisle or Emmett. Esme is enthralled that you will no longer be alone, and it will be hard on Jasper, but he can do it." She smiled thinking of Jasper. "As for Rosalie, well, it will take time, but she will come around. Eventually."

She walked back over to his bed and laid out a pair of dark demure jeans and a cream sweater. She knew he would go for his favorite brown shoes the next morning. She switched the Cullen crest from a black leather band to a brown one and tossed it on top of his clothes.

"There. All done. That outfit should sweep Bella off of her feet, but not kill her." Edward laughed lightly, but Alice could tell he was still concerned. "Please tell me you do understand Edward. I mean you have to know that even though it is taking a lot of time to adjust, we are still a family and we still support you. We always will. Even if by doing so, we implicate the family."

He grimaced, but she was not going to lie to him. "This choice you have made effects us all, but in the end, it is what is for the best. You have to know that."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 4:58

Edward put his head in his hands, now that the Coral situation was dealt with, the thoughts of Bella flooded into his mind and he couldn't get her out, he didn't like the way Alice spoke of Bella becoming a vampire and he had already made up his mind he would leave before then. He already decided that he wouldn't take her soul. Vampire's didn't have soul's and he was not going to be the one to damn her to this existance. No matter how much he felt for her.

He knew it was best to let Alice have her say before he jumped in and objected, but she fought a good arguement as she threw clothes next to him on the couch, when she was done she looked at him.

'look at me Edward' she thought and Edward's head looked up to stare at her, "There. All done. That outfit should sweep Bella off of her feet, but not kill her." .

He couldn't help but laugh, he was glad he had the support of Alice at this time, he wasn't alone in his decisions and whatever he made now, he knew that she would help guide him.

He got up from where he was stood and went to the window 'I won't change her Alice, she stays human. No matter the cost. Things will be difficult and I will have to be careful, but I damn her to a life of just exististing' He paused for a moment, as Alice flitted to his side 'Rosalie I can deal with, I would never put our family in that danger, I would leave before that.'

He was beginning to confuse himself, he wanted Bella, but he didn't want her to have this life. 'But I will be going to school tomorrow, I don't think that even if I wanted to, I could stay away from her' It was already making him uneasy that she plagued his mind so much.

Finally he sighed at Alice in defeat, he didn't have an argument when she could see his future. 'Follow your path Edward' she thought to him, and he nodded in response. He wanted to straighten things out with Rosalie, but decided to wait til morning.

He put his arm around Alice and kissed her forehead lightly 'Thank you Alice, for being supportive' he could only rely on her at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 5:18

Alice let the subject drop.. for now. She knew that while Edward may not see it, she did. Edward may think that he was determined to leave, but nothing had caused that reaction as of yet.

Alice danced back into the middle of the room and looked back at her brother. "So, are you ever going to take Bella out on a date? "

Emmett's voice boomed from the outside as he and Rosalie passed by Edward's door. "Probably never seing as he can't even get her to let him take her home from school."

Alice laughed lightly as her brother picked on Edward as well.

Edward tried to ignore him, but it was to no avail. He just turned and looked at Alice with desire in his eyes. "Not any time soon. Thats for sure."

Alice rolled her eyes. She loved Edward dearly, but sometimes he really got on her nerves. She laughed when she could see that he could hear every word she was thinking.

He responded casually. "You know. To be so small, you are quite annoying yourself."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 3 May - 13:51

Edward looked at Alice now, while Emmetts laughter still filled his room 'You know. To be so small, you are quite annoying yourself.'
Alice smiled at him, 'you wouldn't have me any other way Edward' she thought to herself and he flashed her his crooked grin, because what she had just said was completely true.

He looked at her now 'It maybe a while before I trust myself on a date with her Alice, but....' He paused unsure if he should go on, but he knew she probably saw it anyways and carried on 'I want to protect her, I can't stay away from her, not even for a moment. Alice' He looked into her eyes now 'I am going round to the Swan residence tonight, to be with her'

Alice didn't even flinch at it, she already knew, she whispered to him 'You are out hunting then?' ... 'that is what I'll tell them Edward, be safe'

Edward nodded at his sister 'Thank you Alice'

Edward watched as Alice danced to the door and held the door handle 'Keep to the path Edward, it will all work out' She bowed her head and closed the door.

He went back to staring out of the window, he picked up his wrist band and ran his thumb over the crest, and it all pained him, he was greatful for Alice's support, he would go slightly mad over this girl if she wasn't around to keep him on this journey. But he had decided that he would creep into her room and watch her sleep, make sure that she was forever safe. But in truth, he just couldn't be away from her, the only person she needed protecting from was him.

Edward glanced at the clock, ten o'clock, he decided that now was a good time to leave! He slipped out of his room now, hoping that after today's events, everyone else would be spending time with their loved ones

'Loved ones' Edward thought 'Alice is right, i've been alone far too long'

He slipped out of the house and dashed through the woods to the Swan house
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyMon 17 May - 5:56

New Day

Edward walked into his room and opened held the door open for Alice as she walked in and danced her way to the window. She looked happy and he couldn't help but smile at her.

'Alice' he spoke lightly as she turned to face him, 'I need to ask you something, or rather your permission'

She cocked her head to one side 'Go a head' she whispered in her mind, although she already knew what he was about to ask.

'I have been speaking with Esme and Jasper' He paused as her eyes widened at the name mention of her mates name, 'I am going to follow your vision Alice, I am going to take the path to be with Bella' He watched as Alice became all excited and bounced over to him

'Oh Edward, that's fantastic news, oh you will....' Alice began, but Edward put his hand up to stop her from continuing.
'She will not be one of us Alice, she will remain human' He explained and Alice's face fell. He didn't like to hurt his little sister, but sometimes he had no choice. The situation with Bella was hard enough, without adding complicated things to the mix. After all Bella did't know what he was yet.

'That's not a question Edward?' She spoke doubtly at him.

'Alice, can I invite Bella to your wedding? I am planning on asking her at some point' He looked at her with a forced smile, a little hoping she would make things easier on him and say 'No' but he doubted she would
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 18 May - 2:35

Alice was beaming. She was enthralled that Edward had finally decided to pursue Bella. She had known all along that Edward was going to choose Bella, but it was nice knowing that Edward had decided to accept his fate.

"Of course Edward. I would love to have Bella there to celebrate with the family." She was so looking forward to the wedding and by the looks of it, things were only going to get better.

Then reality set in. She remembered the real reason Edward had brought her into his room, and it was not to ask for permission to bring Bella to their wedding. He knew he had that from the very beginning.

No. The real reason was to warn Alice. To warn her not to breathe a word of his plans to Rosalie.

"Alice. There is something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"Now Edward. Before you try to talk me out of this you know just as well as I do that Rosalie and Emmett both deserve to know about your plans. If you wait till the last second to spring this on her it will only end worse. They have to know."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyTue 18 May - 3:08

He sighed, he knew she was right, and he hated it when Alice was, he never liked to admit it out loud. He walked over to the window and peered out over the forest trying to clear his mind.

Family meant the entire world to him, they had been 7 for 5 decades, half of his existance. But he had to make a choice, either this family will become 8, with his love Bella at his side and Rosalie excepting it, or Bella being here could ripped his family apart and someone will leave.

Edward decided that if anyone was to leave over Bella. It would be him and Bella, he would not allow this family to be torn limb from limb because of his choices. Esme would understand and support him, even if it did hurt.

Alice intrupted his thoughts 'Edward, I have to tell her'
He spun round and stared at Alice, with her pleading eyes, and he sighed in defeat 'Alright' he nodded at her, Rosalie was only a small problem, he had so many others to over come 'But can you wait until after? Bella may not want to be with a monster?'

He watched as Alice got up and walked towards him, she then curled her arms around his body and hugged him, her head barely reached his chest and he lay his cheek on her hair, they stayed like that for a moment
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyWed 19 May - 10:20

Alice pulled away from the hug. Her brother really aggravated her when he doubted her visions. "Bella will want to be with you and she will not think you are a monster."

Edward sighed and Alice knew he still did not feel confident about the facts she was laying out on the table. Alice was growing more and more upset as time passed. It was probably best if she left before their conversation turned into an argument.

She turned and headed towards the door. She could see Edward knew she was upset and that he would let her go. She stopped just as she reached the door.

"Look, I will wait before I tell Rosalie, but not for long. They are planning on leaving right after the wedding." She closed her eyes as she delved into the future. "The longer I wait, the messier the situation will get."

With that she turned on her heel and headed back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyWed 19 May - 10:53

Edward frowned as Alice left the room. He knew that she was right. But he felt that he was the one who should be the one to tell Rosalie about the future, it was his responsibility . It was his decision to be with Bella, so he should be the one who leaves, not her and Emmett. He couldn't break Esme's heart, not again. But he felt it was for the best all round.

He walked to his door and listened to the minds of everyone in the house, they were all planning of having the day off today to get plans underway for the coming wedding. But he had decided to go. He needed to see Bella, he was going to ask her to the wedding and introduce her to the family. He hoped that then Rosalie would see where he was coming from.

But he didn't hold his breathe.

He slipped out of his room and went down stairs. He could hear Emmett and Jasper in the garage, so he didn't want to disturb them, so he decided to walk to school. The forest lead onto the school grounds, no one would notice.

Edward Slipped out of the house unnoticed and made his way to school. Where his future was about to play out before his very eyes
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 10:42

Edward returns home from Bella's

Esme Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 10:45

Esme was worried, but she hoped Edward would be able to calm her fears. She was worried that because of all the arguing recently that Edward wouldn't want to stay with them anymore, he'd left once before, decades ago, Esme knew she couldn't bear it if Edward did it again. She always felt that apart from Carlisle she was closest to Edward, she knew he wouldn't lie to her, they respected each other too much for that.

She went to Edward's door, it was open, he was sitting on his velvet couch writing, Esme guessed it was either his journal or music. She knew he knew she was there, she saw him nod as signal to enter the bedroom. Esme walked in and kneeled on the flood by Edward's feet, She didn't say anything, she just watched him for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 10:59

Edward slipped back into the house unnoticed, it was finally quiet, as he slipped up to his room. He needed to talk to Carlisle about the wolves. What he had seen earlier, Bella had taken a wolf back to her house, he didn't hang around long enough to read his mind. But when it got dark, Edward would go back to the house and protect her from it.

He entered his room and picked up his journal, he hadn't written in it for a few days, he sat down on his couch and flipped the book open and began writing, he had written a good 2 pages, before he heard Esme's thoughts at the door 'can i?'

And he nodded to her to come in, she sat by his legs and he closed his journal up and sighed, he looked down at Esme and slid down on the floor next to her, he turned away from her now leaning his head back and glancing at the high ceiling.

'I am really sorry' Edward began, with a grimance of despair on his face 'Everything got out of hand earlier, I shouldn't have provoke Rosalie'

He felt Esme's hand on his arm, and he relaxed a little, but was still tense. He hated himself for what he put her through, and it proved he was the monster he really is, when he nearly attacked his own sister. 'How do I tell her I have to leave, it's whats best for this family' he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 11:06

Esme spoke softly, she was feeling vulnerable and sad, she had a terrible feeling, she was usually pretty good at hiding her feelings from Edward, she didn't like him to worry, but she was struggling today.

"I know you're sorry, I have no doubt about that Edward...but..." Esme sighed and hestitated and then went silent. She didn't want to say it out loud.

'Edward...I'm worried, I have a bad feeling, please tell me you won't" Edward's face fell. He knew what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 11:20

Edward lowered his head and look straight a head, he didn't want to meet Esme's gaze, it would pain her too much and he didn't want to see that, he didn't want to see that look in her eyes and see her heart breaking. He did it to her once before. Doing it again, wasn't an option he ever wanted to take. But he had to.

'It's for the best Esme' he spoke shakily, it was not what he truely wanted, but he almost destroyed Rosalie today, he saw the hurt he caused in Alice's mind, he even saw the disappointment in Jasper and Carlisles expressions. It was too much for him.

He didn't want to ruin Alice and Jasper's day, they both have been through so much, they deserved just one day, for them, for them to be the centre of attention for a change. But it's Edwards love for Bella, that was threatening to destroy everything.

No matter what his decision, to stay or go, he was going to break this family part, it came down to Edward going or Rosalie and Emmett going. When it was put like that, the only logic in Edward's mind was for him to leave.

'I won't let you' Esme said shaking her head as he glanced in her direction.

He looked her full in the face now and questioned her 'There are two logics, If I stay and be with Bella, then this family will be divided, but if I go, then you all have a chance of staying her, undiscovered' he tried to force a smile, but it didn't come, he just sigh and burrowed up his face
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 11:36

Esme's heart sank, as did her head, she looked down, feeling her emotions build up. She wouldn't let him leave her, she wouldn't let any of her family leave.

"How can it be for the best when you will hurt this family and it would hurt Bella, I know you wouldn't want to do that. Edward...please...Rosalie will get over this" Esme wasn't entirely sure about that part but she was trying her best.

Esme went silent, talking to Edward through her thoughts 'If you left, then we'll be teared apart, I beg you Edward please, I will not let you leave'. Esme's thoughts were firm.

"Nothing will get ruined Edward, not if we're strong enough as a family" Esme was looking at Edward again, her face still expressionless, she prayed she was getting her point across.

Edward breathed unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom EmptyThu 27 May - 11:48

Edward drew his knees up to his body and rest his elbows on his knees as he put his head in his hands, as he listened to Esme's words, not just the ones she spoke, but the ones she thought. He felt guilty about everything that was going on now. How could he go against her, she was pleading with him.

No one could and would understand the bond between him and Esme, no matter how much they tried. He held the upmost respect for her.

He looked back at her now, 'I nearly went for Rosalie, Esme, If Emmett didn't hold her back, I would have attacked her. What sort of person am I' He sighed now 'Why would you want a monster like that in this family, someone who could do that'

He waited for Esme now, all he could think was, if he could attack Rosalie on the slighest thing, then what is stopping him from hurting Bella and even worse, killing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edward's Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Bedroom   Edward's Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward's Bedroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next