The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

Alice and Jasper's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

Alice and Jasper's Room Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 29 Apr - 6:34

Jasper and Emmett had just arrived back from their hunting trip, he was feeling beyond full now. Emmett slapped his brother on the back 'Well Jazz, I'm gonna get cleaned and go see Rose' he explained with a half hearted smile. Jasper looked at Emmett and replied 'No point hiding the mud bro, they already probably know' Jasper laughed at this, knowing Alice saw everything.

He made his way up the stairs to his and Alice's bedroom. It was completely empty, so Jasper thought Alice must still be with Edward... He made his way to the wardrobe, big enough to be a whole new room. Jasper flitted through his side of the clothes and quickly got changed into smart trousers and a jumper, then deposing of the muddy clothes.

Wandering out back into the bedroom, he couldn't help but smile. He enjoyed being in here, alone, everything in here was Alice, the vampire he would die for, scarifce for, the vampire who changed him for the best. Many times Jasper would think of Maria, the life he led before Alice, and he shuddered. He could never believe that he used to be that vampire. All the lives he took.

He was a lost soul before he met Alice, and now standing here, in this room, surrounded by her, he smiled, because she was the one who saved him from the darkness and bought him into a world where he could be happy. To stop wandering the world alone and be part of a family.

Sighing, he walked to Alice's chest of drawers, on top she kept her sketch book, many of the pictures in their, were of visions, but there were so many others, the pictures and images that made her happy.

Snapping the book shut, Jasper decided it was time to write out the plans for Coral. He needed to keep his mind occupied, before he snapped. Isabella Swan he was sure he could handle, with the support of his family.

Jasper sat down at the desk and pulled out his notebook, and got to work
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 29 Apr - 17:32

Alice stepped into the room, but Jasper knew she was already there. "

"I wondered how long it would take you to see me here." He never looked up from the book he was working over. His hands were speeding along to fast for humans to see.

"I was focused on other things. I was not really worried about you going through with this so I was not paying attention. Until now."

Jasper sighed and dropped his pen. He leaned back in his chair and looked at his mate. Alice casually walked at a slow human pace and sat down on the bed. She was hurting inside and although she tried to hide it, she knew he could feel it.

She brought her liquid topaz eyes up to meet his and it was like love at first sight all over again. She silently begged him with her eyes to quit this foolish plan and stay with her.

"We can run away together."

She was willing to do anything to stay with him. Even if it meant leaving her beloved family.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 29 Apr - 17:43

Jasper sighed and dropped his pen onto the pad and looked at Alice. He hating seeing her in pain and hurting at the best of times. But he hated it and himself even more when he was the cause of it.

He stared lovingly at Alice, it took him a while to remember what he was about to say, he just got lost in her eyes, bringing back all the memories of the day she saved him and gave him hope for the future. He gently took Alice's hands and sighed again.

He knew he was being silly with this whole Coral thing, but he would rather get rid of her alone, then put Alice in danger, but Alice spoke before he had time to "We can run away together." She pleaded.

And if Jasper had a heart that beated, then his heart would have broken in that instant.

'Alice,' He began 'You mean everything to me, if there was any other way' He squeezed her hands, but he never took his eyes from hers, but Alice wouldn't budge, and the tension and hurt in her body was crushing Jasper inside. In the end, he let go of Alice's hands

'Ok, ok' He got up from his seat 'You win' Alice jumped up like a coiled spring, jumping about, witha huge grin on her face, she jumped into his arms and he held her tightly, never wanting to let her go.

'On one condition though' He whispered.
Alice drew back slightly to look at him 'If Coral touches you or looks at you the wrong way just once, this deal is off'
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 29 Apr - 19:06

Alice was thrilled. Every nerve in her body tingled as Jasper wrapped himself around her. She looked back at him and even though he saw the happiness that she had placed on her face, he could not see what was lurking in the bottom of her mind.

Coral was going to come for Jasper. That vision never dissapeared. What took its place was darkness. Which only meant one thing. Alice was going to get hurt.

"We need to go downstairs with the others. I have seen something new." She took his hand and and quietly lead him downstairs hoping he would think her silence was worry for what she was about to tell her family. Little did he know, it was fear. Fear for what was coming not only for her, but by the looks of it, her entire family.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyFri 30 Apr - 0:04

Jasper noticed that Alice didn't respond to his request, but she didn't need to, because he was going to fight for her, not with her, but for her.

Alice gently grabbed his hand as they headed out the door, as they reached the top of the stairs, he stopped and pulled her back, he held her tightly in his arms for a while and whispered softly 'I love you'

She tightened his grip around his waste and replied 'I love you also' Jasper didn't want to let her go, the fear and worry that surrounded her, he felt unable to control, when he realised that the fear and worry was actually coming from him as well. He softly kissed her forehead, before decending down the stairs, to where the family was waiting
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Jasper and Alice's Bedroom   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyMon 3 May - 4:23

NEW DAY
AFTER CORAL's CAPTURE

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Mon 3 May - 4:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyMon 3 May - 4:27

Jasper walked into his room and flicked on the bedside lights, sitting down on the bed. He was looking forward to spending the night with Alice, he thought he would never get this moment again.

He noticed his notebook was still open on the desk, he got up to retrieve it. He carefully tore out the three pages he had been working on that morning and threw them in the bin, he wanted no memory of this. The worst day of his life. He realised then, for the first time, that he was lucky to still be here and that this human Edward was going to end up with, Jasper didn't worry about. He was just going to keep his distance and support his brother.

'Trust Edward to fall for a human' - Jasper chuckled at the thought, Edward never did things the vampire way, so Jasper was unsure why he was suprised.

Replacing the notebook on the desk, he noticed a folded piece of paper there, that wasn't there before, he opened it and read silently to himself.

'My one and only love,

You know how much you mean to me, but for me, the time has come.
I have seen the darkness that the events with Coral will bring to me.
Please take care of our family Jasper, I need you to keep them safe.
I will see you on the other side someday my love.
I love you.
Alice'

It was then it hit Jasper, that the worry Alice had felt was for her family, she saw that Coral was going to kill her, Alice was the scarifice, not him and this made Jasper feel guilty and he wished he had ripped Coral apart for that being the path Coral wanted to take.

But he couldn't let Alice see him in this way, he refolded the paper and slipped it in his notebook and placed it back on the desk. 'tonight is about us' he whispered to himself now. He had to be greatful.

Jasper took off his jumper and led down on the bed, while he waited for Alice to Return
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyMon 3 May - 6:10

Alice crept into the room knowing Jasper felt her coming long before she got there. She slipped in and shut the door behind her. She stood there for the longest time just looking into his eyes.

She moved from her spot by the door with ease. She smiled softly at him before slipping into their closet. She thought mindlessly about how they could expand the closet while she slpped into some lingerie. She dropped her dirty laundry into the trash. On top of it she tossed the letter she had written Jasper.

He was so consumed with the sight of her that he had never even seen her take it from his journal. She breezed back into the main portion of their room and curled into bed beside him. She wrapped her body around his and soaked in his warmth. She lay there for a moment giving the letter one last thought. Intially, she had written it thinking she would die and knowing that goodbye in person would have been a million times harder than she could ever imagine. Now that Coral was gone she was relieved that the letter was no longer necessary, but it was still upsetting that Jasper was hurt by her actions.

His light stroking of her hair broke her from her silent thoughts. She pushed them away never to be thought of again.

Nothing would seperate them now. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyMon 3 May - 14:10

Jasper gently traced his hand down Alice's back as she pressed herself close against him. He took in her scent and her overwhelming beauty, he was so relieved, because a few hours before, he may have never been able to do this again. At the thought of it, he pulled her even closer now, never wanting to let her go.

Alice slipped her arm around his waist and he spoke softly to her now, pushing todays event out of his mind forever, they would never think or talk about it again, he almost lost her. He wouldn't be so idiotic again, 'I promise that my paths will never go towards danger again, as long as you promise me, not to keep visions from me'

She didn't respond to his requests, but she was calm enough, that he didn't need to worry. But Jasper knew how to block visions from Alice, he knew as long as he never thought about his actions, she would never see them.

They had been married many centries now, and he knew that Alice would have had visions of the small box that Jasper had kept in his bedside draw for the past two days, and he decided that tonight was a good night to give the box to her, though he never thought about what was inside, so she would not have seen what was in there until now.

He reached over and pulled the box out and handed the black box, with a velvet ribbon to her 'I know you have been guessing what was in here' he smiled down at her, she never uncurled herself from him as she took the box

'I love you, and eternity is just not long enough to show you that' he continued kissing her forehead, tonight was going to be a complete right off and it never happened. He would return to school tomorrow.

Jasper watched his loves mate as she looked at him like an excited child,
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyTue 4 May - 7:34

Alice could not believe what she was seeing. She was usually so good at predicting Jasper's every move. He had never been able to suprise her before. Yet, with everything going on with Coral and Bella, Alice had honestly never expected this.

She pulled back the little lid and what she saw inside took her breath away. A square cut diamond with two triangle diamonds on either side nestled in a skinny platinum band. Alice felt Jasper move ever so slightly to reposition himself in front of her.

"Alice, today you scared me. I was afraid that it would be the last time I would ever get to lose myself in your deep topaz eyes. I realized that I may never have the chance to tell you how I feel again. I cannot let that happen. You mean the world to me. You are my everything. You are my life. The entire reason I exist. Will you marry me... again?" He smiled as the irony of his last word set in.

Alice smiled. Her heart warmed at the thought of showing the world their love for one another. Even if it was for a second time.

"No."

His face dropped and she could not help but laugh. She should have known she would not have been able to keep a straight face.

She grabbed Jasper in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see what it would sound like."

She could see the corners of his mouth turn up in a small smile, but she could tell he was not completely satisifed with her answer. She pushed him backwards onto the bed and gave him a passionate kiss. "Yes. Yes. A million times yes."

She held out her hand as he slid the ring into place. It fit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyTue 4 May - 8:08

He gently placed the ring on to her finger and lent in to kiss her passionately again, he pulled her close to him, not ever wanting to let her go. She had given him a scare a few moments earlier when she said 'No' to him, for a few short seconds he believed her, that this is not what she wanted.

He would have accepted the 'No' for now, they didn't need another wedding, but this wasn't what it was about for Jasper, he loved Alice more then his eternal life, he wanted to show everyone that after centuries of being with her, that he still loved her unconditionally, even more so when he first met her.

Alice pushed away from him now 'Oh, I must tell Esme, she will be so happy for us, and Rosalie, I'll be right back'
Jasper grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her back 'Oh no you are not, it can't wait til morning, it is just me and you tonight' he said with a smile across his face.

She looked at him with her pouty face and begging eyes, usually he would cave, but he wasn't going to tonight 'Alice my love, I am only asking for a few hours of your time' he placed her hand on her cheek 'After tonight you have free reign on everything that happens next'

He knew he would regret saying that to her, but their last wedding was small, so she could have whatever she wanted, plus Jasper knew how to play the guilty cards to, as he let out a little laugh.

Alice nodded and threw herself at him once more, wrapping her whole body around him 'Jasper Hale, you are my everything forever' she said with a giggle.

Jasper felt her overwhelming happiness, it was so strong and powerful at this moment, that he knew he hadn't felt like this in a long time. He was never one to be contented, but for the first time in what seemed like forever, Jasper was happy about everything in his existance.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyWed 5 May - 1:43

Alice fell back into her usual spot by Jasper. "Fine. If you insist, I'll wait till in the morning." She could feel her mate smile against her head.

Jasper knew just as well as Alice did that it would be difficult for her to wait till in the morning. The entire Cullen clan knew that Alicw and Jasper were in love and that they were destined for each other, but it still warmed her still heart to know that they would soon be publicly displaying their affection for one another.

"You know you are going to regret giving me free reign." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyWed 5 May - 5:40

Jasper held Alice tight to him, but he could sense her excitement bubbling away inside of her, and he knew he wouldn't be able to get her here all night, so he sighed lightly and kissed her forehead, softly whispering 'Ok you win, go tell the others'

Before he could finish speaking, Alice had already left his arms and had blurred into the closet to get changed, Jasper couldn't help but laugh as he sat up and watched her.

Within seconds she was back into the room with a smile on her face, Jasper had never felt so happy and contented then he did right now, he got up and walked over to her, taking both her hands in his. 'I won't regret giving you full reign, because in the end, I'll always have you' Jasper said with a smirk.

Alice reached up on her tippy toes and kissed him lightly, before dancing to the door, she flashed him a smile and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyTue 18 May - 15:47

After Alice's Announcement

________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyTue 18 May - 15:54

Esme was wandering round the house, a little lost now Carlisle had gone to work, it was the weekend so the kids were off doing their own things, apart from Alice and Rosalie, she heard giggling from coming from Alice's bedroom. 'Wedding planning' Esme thought.
She glided down the hallway, reaching Alice's bedroom door, already open ajar, she tapped on it quietly to make her presence known, despite knowing Alice would have already seen her mother arriving at her door. Alice giggled lightly as she answered: 'Come in Esme'

Esme opened the door further to find Alice and Rosalie sitting cross legged on the carpet, surrounded by cloth and lace samples and bridal magazines. Alice's smile beamed up at Esme as she entered the room, Esme's smile matched Alice's. Everyone was still feeling quite elated at the engagement news. Rosalie patted the carpet, signaling for Esme to join them, she slipped off her shoes, leaving them in the hallway and joining her daughters, she didn't care risk getting shoe marks on Alice's white carpet. She was handed various bridal magazines by Alice.

"So Alice, what are the plans so far?" Esme asked with delight. Alice propped herself up on her knees ready to talk.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyWed 19 May - 10:37

Alice was so stressed from her recent visions of Rosalie leaving so it was nice to have time for girl talk with her favorite mother. Alice knew Esme loved each and every member of their family equally. Well, with the exception of Carlisle. Alice knew just from the way she looked at Carlisle, that Esme held a special place in her heart for him.

It was different for Alice. Most of the family held onto the faint memories from their past life. There was none of that for Alice. One time she had gone back to see her only living niece, but that was it. Nothing more. That might leave one feeling unwanted and alone, but not Alice. That was why Esme was her only mother. Her favorite mother.

She snapped back to reality as wedding thoughts flooded her brain. She mentally created lists of all the things that she needed to get done, and for once was grateful that sleep was not a becoming thing for vampires. It was probably best to start with a color palatte.

"I am thinking ivory and orange. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyWed 19 May - 10:47

Esme watched her daughter, for probably no longer than thirty seconds, Esme knew Alice's facial expression by heart, she was thinking. Alice soon snapped out of it and made her suggestion. Esme smiled and looked at the colours put in front of her. Her eyes traced over the various shades of orange, some were far too bold and would look ridiculous, but then she came across a light pastel shade that she considered to be perfect. Alice's eyes lit up immediately.

"That's exactly what I thought too!" her voice was excited. Alice took the colour sheet and jotted down the name of the colours.

Esme slowly took her daughters hand in hers and looked at her smiling. She'd wanted the chance to talk to Alice without the boys being around, Emmett would just tease.

"Alice...(she looked up), you'll make a beautiful bride and a wonderful wife, you make me proud to be your mother"
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 20 May - 4:29

There were few things in life that embarassed Alice. Their ostentatious lifestyle was one that caused Alice to not be suprised or embarassed by much. Doting, however, embarassed Alice to death.

Her eyes dropped to the floor as Esme's always kind words sank in. "Thank you Esme. That means the world to me. Honestly, it does. I love you so much mom." Esme pulled her into a tight hug which she gladly returned.

"So Esme. Would you like to be part of a little secret?" Alice said with an impish grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 20 May - 8:24

Ooh a secret Esme thought. She wasn't one to gossip but if her daughters had something they thought she was going to be remotely interested in she could hardly say no. She glanced at Rosalie slightly, she didn't appear to be bothered nor listening, she was humming a tune to herself looking through one of the bridal magazines.

Esme shuffled along the carpet slightly, closer to Alice.

"A secret? Okay" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyFri 21 May - 1:03

Alice launched into the story of the family's day at school. She skipped over the main parts that lacked any luster. She ended with Edward talking to Bella after school. Esme's eyes lit up at the mention of the two of them together.

Alice had caught Rosalie's attention now too. She could see from the corner of her eye that even though her eyes were pointed at the latest trends on the pages of the magazine, her ears were tuned in on their conversation.

"Bella is coming to the wedding.. As Edward's date!!" Alice said the last part with overexcitement clear in her bell-like voice.

Esme's hand flew up to her mouth as the realization of what Alice just said settled in.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyFri 21 May - 2:36

Once Jasper was done, talking to Emmett, he watched as his brother left the house for the woods, 'The poor guy' Jasper thought to himself, as he walked up the stairs.

He could hear the girls in his and Alice bedroom, so when he approached he only thought it was polite to knock.

Next he heard Alice voice giggling from beyond the otherside of the door and he walked in slowly.

'Sorry to bother you all' He smiled at Alice, 'But would you mind if I borrow Rosalie for a moment?
Everyone looked at Jasper confused, he rarely requested a moment alone with his sister, but Alice only nodded

'What is it Jasper?' Rosalise looked at him a little annoyed now.
'Nothing serious, can you meet me in the dining room?' He flashed a smiled at her before bending down next to where Alice was sat and kissed her softly on the lips.

'I shall leave you too it' He smiled at her as he left hte room
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyFri 21 May - 9:37

Esme's eyes widened in excitement, her smile matched Alice's. It was suddenly like Edward's life and existence was falling into place.

"I can't believe it! Edward asked her? Oh he went with my advice!" Esme moved her hands from her mouth to her lap, her smile never leaving her face though she was secretly dreading Rosalie's reaction, there would be a couple of humans at the wedding anyway but Bella? She wouldn't like it one bit. Alice looked at her mother with confusion which cause Esme to launch into her story about her conversation with Edward in the piano room two days ago. Alice nodded along, still smiling the entire time.

The pair of them went silent and then continued to look at the bridal magazines, Esme nodding at the shade of orange Alice was considering.

"Definitely, it's not too bold, and it wouldn't look tacky against pale!" Esme and Alice both chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptySat 22 May - 2:57

Alice continued to smile, but inside she was hurting. It was not like Edward to go against her visions. It did not hurt her feelings that Edward needed Esme's advice, but rather that he needed it even after seeing what Alice saw.

The pair always had an unspoken bond. One that made the the best of friends and was never to be broken. Alice saw the paths of all different walks of life. When the person's mind changed so did her vision. If Edward, or any other member of her family, had no intentions of seeing Bella as a vampire, then neither would she.

Yet, as she fell back onto her bed and contemplated where to buy invitations with her mother, her vision stayed as clear as day. Bella would run through the woods with her skin sparkling like diamonds.

She would be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cullen

Alice Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptyThu 27 May - 7:04

_________________________________________________________________________________
New Day

Alice climbed into the shower and let the hot water scour her already cold body. Her muscles ached to be relaxed under the hot moisture, but they reamined tense. It was an indication that the worst was yet to come. She took her time in the shower, but she knew it would not be long enough. Her family would be down there for a while.

She shut of the water and reached for a towel that she wrapped around her body. Her pixie hair dripped onto her shoulders. Like a flash of lightening, she was ready. Her Love pinafore dress clung to her body in all the right places. The light shades of makeup she had brushed onto her eyes, lips, and lashes added to her beauty. She expertly slipped her feet into Christian Laboutin ankle boots while pulling on a Jasper inspired military jacket.

It was the one thing in her closet she allowed herself to wear twice. This jacket held special meaning to Alice. It was the jacket Jasper had been wearing the day he found Alice. Well sort of. Over the years she had tweaked it artistically so no one would ever know, but she did. That was all the mattered.

She gave herself one more quick look in the mirror even though she knew she did not need to and headed down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room EmptySat 5 Jun - 8:53

New day

Esme has searched all over the house for Alice, it would have just made perfect sense to have just called out her name, but then other members of the families curiosity would have overtaken them and Esme wouldn't get the chance to do what it was she wanted.
She tiptoed past the bedrooms, eventually finding Alice in hers, a cream coloured dress was laid out on the bed, Alice sat on the floor, Esme smiled, unsure whether the dress was Alice's final decision for her wedding day, she didn't have alot of time left to decide and get organised. But Esme was there to help if Alice needed it and she knew that.

Alice nodded without making eye contact with Esme signaling for her to enter the room, Esme left her shoes at the door and walked in. Esme knelt on the floor opposite Alice, in her hand were two small boxes. Esme had tried her hardest to keep these things from Alice's visions and Edward's thoughts. It wasn't often that someone was able to surprise Alice but Esme sure wanted to try for her wedding day.

Alice was looking stressed, Esme immediately took Alice's wedding file from her, demanding she took five minutes to relax, Alice inhaled and exhaled again loudly, her eyes suddenly drawn to the small boxes on the floor in front of her. Her eyes narrowed with confusion, it made Esme smiled, it told her that Alice hadn't seen this.

"They're nothing much Alice, but they are for you, from Carlisle and me of course. We're incredibly proud of you and Jasper" she spoke quietly but her voice was meaningful. She took in the expression on Alice's face, Esme thought that if Alice was able to cry, she probably would right about now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Room   Alice and Jasper's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice and Jasper's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next