The Official Twilight Saga Roleplay
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
please register the forum and request a character.

Must be 18 and over to participate.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you can live forever... What do you live for?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't forget to register and please pm the admins (ROSALIE HALE OR BELLA SWAN OR JASPER HALE) of which character you would like to play Smile Check GENERAL INFORMATION for the storyline.

The Piano Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 17:48

Edward snuck back into the Cullen household, hoping that no one, other then Alice knew where he had been, he wasn't in the mood to explain it to any of them, especially since things were really bad between him and Rosalie at the moment, he didn't want to make it worse.

He stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened into everyone's mind, to see if anyone was questioning him, but they weren't they were all discussing their own lives and where to go from here. Edward was satisfied with that. But he was still tense.

So he made his way to the piano room, he need to unwind and he was happiest when he was playing, he walked into the white room now, and sat down at his piano, lifting the lid he began playing. It was Esme's song that came easily to him, he enjoyed watching Esme dance and hum along as he played for her.

While he played he thought of Bella, and everything she meant to him, he tried to stay away from her, but something kept drawing him back, he scent, her eyes, her voice, everything, there was nothing about Bella Swan that he wasn't attracted to. As he watched her sleep last night, he got caught up in the life he could have, the one Alice had seen, where she was a vampire.

But he could never do that to her, he couldn't damn her to this life, he was not going to take her soul.

He decided that from now on, he would avoid her in public, for her own sake, he could live with loving her, if she didn't love him back, but he had a feeling that Bella felt the same, and he wouldn't allow her to love a soul-less monster..

Edward still didn't believe he was in complete control of himself, and he would never forgive himself if he was the one to hurt her. But he felt trapped. The only future Alice saw for him and Bella at the moment, was her being one of them. He made the right decision, in not allowing that, she will never be a vampire, she will never be part of this. He could love her until the end of her life, already Bella was his everything. He just needed to be in control at all times.

That is why, he was going to avoid her, and sneak into her a room on a night, just so he can always be near here, at least for a few hours.

Edward sighed now, as he kept playing Esme's song,

But he was interupted by a knock at the door, it was very lightly, then the door open. And without looking up, he knew it was Esme, neither of them needed to speak as he continued her song, just for her.

He knew she wanted to talk to him for the first time about Bella, this was going to be hard
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 18:53

Esme walked with her heels clicking on the wooden floor, she sat next to Edward at his piano and watched his fingers play effortlessly, her smile beamed. It meant the world to her when Edward played for her. They were alot closer than people thought. Edward may give the impression that he was the rebellious distant child, but when it came to his relationship with Esme and Carlisle, onlookers couldn't be more wrong.

Esme closed her eyes as Edward played. Esme adored it when Edward played the piano. He didn't do it enough, she felt he was so talented. Esme's song drew to an end and Edward rested his hands on his lap and looked at Esme with a weak smile.

It was time for Edward and Esme to talk, there had been so much going on in the past few days, they hadn't had a chance to really talk about Bella. Esme was the voice of reason and understanding. It had been three days since he'd first met Bella Swan and already there was so much difference between 'Old Edward' and 'New Edward', he seemed to have a spring in his step and even occasionally smiled when he wasn't already laughing at Emmett.

Edward could tell that Esme already adored Bella and they hadn't even met, anyone who was making Edward happy already had Esme's approval. It was clear to see how Edward felt about Bella just by his reaction to her at the ceremony, but because of who he was you could see he was hesitant. Esme sighed in her head and turned her body to face Edward.

"Edward? Don't be afraid to let yourself fall in love"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 19:20

Edward went to close the piano lid, but Esme's hand delicately placed itself on top of his, stopping him, 'Leave it up Edward, please' she thought and he obeyed, withdrawing his hands from the lid and hers, but her hand followed his into his lap and he looked at Esme now weakly. Like a lost child.

'Oh Edward why won't you just follow your heart?' Esme's mind whispered to him.
'I won't destroy her soul' he responded aloud, but he never looked up at her, just down on the keys. His life was like this piano, to look at, so difficult to play, confusing, but once you got to understand them, you could glide across the keys with ease.

Edward got lost in his own thoughts, but he could still hear the sadness in Esme's, he knew she loved him like her own, but he felt he was failing her. Even now. She just wanted to see him happy, but he wouldn't let himself.

They had been silence for sometime now, Edward gave Esme, the privacy of her thoughts best he could, because he knew that she was going to fine the right way to tell him what a fool he was being.

He lifted his head up, but didn't look at her and responded 'How could she love a monster Esme? Even if she did, Alice has seen her as one of us, I won't take her soul, I won't let her live this life' He paused, knowing how silly he was beginning to sound, like a child who had just broken it's favourite toy.

'I will never forgive myself if I hurt her, I can't put her in this much danger'

Esme turned her body towards him now, 'Look at me Edward' She commanded him, and he obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 19:34

Edward was now looking directly at Esme, her facial expression was firm. Edward was aware that everything Esme had ever said in her entire existence, she completely meant every word.

Edward, don't break your own heart, or hers
Edward nodded as his mother spoke through her mind but he now hung his head, Esme took his chin and raised it to make eye contact with him once more but this time spoke aloud.

"Alice's visions change, you never know what the future could hold for you and Bella, yes it could be difficult...but it could also be something wonderful" Edward smiled slightly knowing this was true.

"Don't be afraid to be happy...and Edward? You couldn't be a monster, it's not your nature" she smiled, her voice was happier now. Esme embraced her favourite son, wanting him to know that everything would be okay.

Edward was quite aware that Esme longed for Edward to have happiness in his life, that was the original purpose of Rosalie's change. He couldn't help but smile at his loving mother.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 19:52

Edward knew that Alice's visions were subjected, but her visions weren't changing, so what worried him was, his path wasn't to change her, but Alice saw the change, he was worried because he didn't know which one of his family would be the one to do it. This is what he most struggled with if he was honest with himself. Would he ever forgive the person who changed her?

He lost his soul a long time ago, and he doesn't blame Carlisle, but sometimes Edward regrets being this thing, he would trade everything in the world to be able to be human again, to have what ever he wanted.

He looked up at Esme and smiled, she was right, he knew she was, but he didn't know how to stop himself from being afraid.

'Oh it would be lovely if he invited her to dinner' Esme's happy thoughts rushing ahead of herself, Edward just shook his head, but he couldn't help but break a smile now. He loved his mother more then anything, she didn't care for one moment that Bella was human.

He felt torn now. 'Do I disappoint you?' He was serious now as he looked at her, but he had to ask that question, because he was about to tell her where he had been all night. He never needed anyones approval of him, but he couldn't bear to break Esme's heart, not now.

He was unsure if she would fully approve of him sneaking in someones window to watch them sleep.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 20:02

Esme's face was sympathetic, never once in her life had Edward let her down, she beamed with pride constantly and thought it was important he knew this.

"Never Edward" she shook her head, part of her felt sad now and didn't want to speak out loud. I could never be disappointed in you.

Edward put a hand on Esme's shoulder as way of an apology, Esme put her hand on top of Edward's and smiled. 'I'm a proud mother every minute of the day' Edward nodded, listening to what she was saying, he wasn't bothered by what he did in his world, as long as he didn't disappoint Carlisle and Esme.
Esme could see there was something Edward wanted to get off his chest.

"Edward? What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 20:12

Edward looked away from her now and took a deep breathe, before he poured out his cold icy heart to her.

'I made a decision last night, but I broke it, my decision was to leave, for good. I didn't trust myself around her, I was unsure if I could keep her safe from me, so I was going to take a trip to see Tanya and the Denali' he began.

'No Edward, no, you can't leave us, ever. I won't let you' Esme's thoughts were in a flutter of panic now, he felt guilty that he had now worried her, it wasn't his intentions, but she didn't move from his side.

'I'm not going Esme, but I ended up at Bella's house tonight, I climb into her window, to see if I had the strength to be near her, and I did it' He looked at Esme and smiled, and she had such high spirits for him now 'But' He carried on and he saw Esme's face fall 'I thought I could handle it, being that close to her, her smell, her taste, her heart beat, and I could handle it until....' He paused now, unsure if he should go on.

Esme placed her hand on top of his and gave it a gentle squeeze 'Go on Edward, what happened?'

'Nothing, really. She started saying my name in her dreams. She was thinking of me, I could live with her not wanting me' His face fell 'But I can't deal with her wanting me as much as I want her'

He turned to face Esme now, with a sheepish expression on his face 'I think I love her Esme'
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyWed 5 May - 20:38

Esme tried to hide the fact that she was beaming inside at Edward's admission. It's what she already knew but had been waiting for him to admit.

'Oh Edward' She told him 'Don't look like that, I beg you, being in love is nothing to be ashamed of'

Edward nodded in understanding and spoke quietly. "It's strange...I didn't know I could love...she's just...she's perfect Esme"
Now Esme really couldn't hide her happiness, she smiled from ear to ear and didn't care that Edward could see.

"It's perfectly easy enough to love with the right companion, and I may be familiar to how the teenage minds work...but a girl doesn't just say a name randomly in her dreams, that means something Edward" Esme's gentle voice and advice gave Edward new found optimism and found himself smiling, properly smiling. But then Esme's face became serious.

"Your a gentleman though Edward and don't you forget that!" They both smiled and chuckled knowing that this was true and Esme wouldn't expect anything less from Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyThu 6 May - 6:14

Edward was very old fashioned in his ways and this was one of his downfalls, he always wanted to do this the right way. But over the centuries he has wandered alone, even though he had his family, he was always still alone, especially with his thoughts. There was so much Alice didn't see about his paths, but then she wouldn't have known to look for them. But she knew about Bella, the girl he always thought he dreamt up. The one he wrote about in his journal. It seem like fate had bought him to her, but now, as he sat here with Esme, he found that fate was playing some sort of joke on him, because she was human.

He smiled at Esme now, listening to her thoughts 'Oh Edward, you are worth it, you have always been worth it'
'What do I do now?' He responded to her thoughts
'You follow your heart and accept the path it has chosen, your soul and heart Edward have chosen this girl, not you, you just need to stop fighting it' she took Edwards face in her both of her hands, and pulled him close to hers, as she spoke aloud 'Let your path unfold and go with it Edward, we are all here for you, no matter where the path leads, you just need to accept it' 'Please' she thought the last bit

He looked into the Golden eyes of his mother now, as her words finally sunk in, she was right, he had been letting his head rule his heart for far too long.

'Ok Esme, I will let things happen as they will, I will try not to fight them' He spoke softly as he reached up and grabbed her hands, pulling them away from his face and holding them in his hands for a while, but he knew she was afraid he was going to leave the family, and leave her, breaking her heart, and he wouldn't do that.

After the talk with her, he decided that one day at a time, but it was like Esme had the same thoughts as him 'Just take one day at a time Edward, slow steps' And he chuckled to himself.

Edward ran his finger across the keys now, 'Play for me Edward' Esme asked him as he did this and he began playing her song again.

She layed her head on his shoulder as she listened to him playing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 12:15

New Day

Edward got home to see Jasper walking down the stairs, they briefly spoke as Edward headed for the piano room, then he heard Rosalie 'What in the world does that twin of mine want now, it was just getting interesting'

He looked at her as she gracefully came down the stairs, then turned away, she didn't look at him, but he could hear her thoughts that he ignored, he didn't have the patience for Rosalie at the moment. He watched her disappear into the dining room after Jasper.

Edward shrugged his shoulders and went into the piano room, as he walked to the piano, the room echoed and he smiled to himself. Usually vampires were quiet when they walked, but Edward always made a point when in here a lone, he like the sound.

He sat down in front of his piano and ran his hand smoothly across the top of the lid and smiled to himself. Today hadn't been the disaster he thought it would be and he was contented with that. He slowly opened the lid and ran his fingers effortlessly across the keys playing an unfamilar tune. It was one he had been thinking about for a long time, but never had the passion to play it. It was something that sprung to him when he was sat alone in Bella's bedroom watching her sleep. This was her song. Her Lullaby.

As he began to play, he couldn't keep the smile from off his face, he tried not to think of the negitive things that were going on at the moment. For the first time in a long time, he felt happy. He would deal with coinsciences of these actions later. But for now, he was going to enjoy the feeling, of having the once empty place in his frozen heart filled and beginning to warm, of the thoughts of Bella.

He was still cautious of everything, he was still afraid to touch her, but tomorrow morning he will be there outside her house, waiting to take her to school, he needed to tell his siblings that they had to make there own way there. He wasn't going to miss this chance. He needed to be sure, that he could be trusted alone with her. Well alone with her while she was a wake.

That thought made him smirk to himself. He was half through Bella's Lullaby, when there was a tap at the door. He didn't say anything, he knew it was Jasper, by the thoughts that were streaming through his mind, All Alice, sometimes war, sometimes newborns and only once did Edward ever catch Jasper thinking of Maria, it was from that day on, that Jasper hid his thoughts from Edward. Cloudied them, so Edward would be thrown off. Edward never read his mind fully again.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 12:25

Jasper left the dining room, feeling a little upset by Rosalie. He loved Rosalie, and he hated falling out with her. He just hoped that whatever was completely bothering her. She would open up about. To anyone. They couldn't live like this. Alice's vision of the future, of Emmett and Rosalie leaving scared the wits out of Jasper. He wasn't going to let them be ripped apart.

He was about to go outside and sit on the porch steps and wait for Emmett to return. But he heard that Edward was playing and turned himself to face the piano room. It was song that Jasper had never heard before and he smiled. Knowing that Esme would be listening. He could just picture Esme's face, lighting up at the thought that Edward was playing his piano again, but not just his piano, he had written a new song. Something that he knew his mother had been longing for, for such a long time now.

Jasper made his way to the piano room and tapped lightly, before entering, when he entered the room, he was knocked back a little by the mood, he was never used to walking into a room with Edward and it feeling so postitive. Jaspe smirked at his brother who continued playing. While Jasper waited to talk to him, he sat down on the chair near the door, listening to Edward play. Jasper folded his arms.

He was much enjoying the comfort of Edward's happy emotions more then the song. It was too classical for Jasper's taste.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 13:03

Edward continued playing the piano and repeated the last section again, just to wind Jasper up a little more. Edward knew this wasn't his taste in music, in all truth Jasper depised anything that didn't have a good heavy metal drum beat to it. Edward smirk to himself.

When he had finished playing, he turned around on his stool and looked at his brother, 'What can I do for you Jasper?' He questioned with a confused look on his face. Neither brother ever felt comfortable talking to each other unless that had plans and missions to put together. Neither of them had anyhing in common, they were complete opposites when it came to their tastes, likes and dislikes. So Jasper wanting to meet Edward alone, confused him no end.

He watched as Jasper sat forward in his chair, 'Upon the flag and the holy lord, I swear with my being and life, that I will uphold this countries honour and defend to the last' he listened as Jasper recited the whole of his oath when he joined the military during the Civil War, and Edward grimanced. He hated the fact that Jasper was keeping him out of his mind
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 19:05

Jasper sat forward in his seat and hand his hands together and looked at Edward, with concern on his face.

'I don't want to put a downer on your mood Edward, but, how are you doing?' he paused while he looked for the right words 'You know with Bella and..... Rosalie?'

He watched as Edward wrinkled up his face at the mention of Rosalie's name. But after what Jasper had just endured talking to Rosalie. He really didn't care at the moment about hurting feelings.

Jasper would pick his entire family over a human any day. He had to weigh up all the pros and cons of this situation, and he didn't want Alice's recent vision to come true.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 19:12

Not being able to read what was on Jasper's mind, was frustrating him, Edward didn't care much for the fight plans of the Texas army during a time that he really wasn't interested in. But he looked at Jasper and sighed

'Jasper, I'm not going to lie to you, but since Alice and Esme already know, I am just going to come out with it' Edward got up from where he was sitting and went to the window, he crossed his arms across his chest and looked out into the forest.

'I have decided to follow my path, the one that has already been paved for me'
Jasper intrupted him 'The one in Alice's vision?'

'Yes Jasper, the only part of the path, I am not taking is, she will remain human, that will not change' Edward knew what Jasper was doing, he could feel the wave of calm come over him and it made him open up and spill everything out. He thought it was mighty unfair that Jasper got to use his talents on him, but Jasper wouldn't open his mind to him.

'And as for Rosalie' he sighs 'I don't want her to leave, nor Emmett, but she found her mate, the person she would spend whole eternity with, I have been waiting nearly a century now for Bella and now she is here, I can't and won't let her go'

Still staring out the window, he suddenly felt his brothers hand on his shoulder and he looked Jasper in the face.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 19:23

Jasper stood next to Edward and looked at him, 'Ok Edward, I will let you in, just for now' Jasper thought and Edward gave him a weak smile.

He looked out the window now in the forest where Edward was looking moments ago, before speaking to him 'It is good that you are following your path Edward, that you can be happy' He turned his head to look at Edward 'But you need to talk to Rosalie about this'

Edward nodded at Jasper and he spoke 'Edward I spent a very long looking for something, then when I walked into that bar in Philidelphia and saw she was waiting for me, I had found 90% of what I had been searching for' ...... 'the other 10%, I was looking for a family and until recently, it was everything I was looking for'

'What happened?' Edward enquired

'It is being threatened to be ripped apart in so many directions Edward. I don't want any of us to go our seprate ways, but I want you to be happy with Bella. You need to talk to Rosalie, Clear the air'...... 'It might not end well, but it's a start'

Jasper looked at Edward with a compassion he never showed anyone
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 19:34

Edward was grateful now, that Jasper was letting him in to his thoughts, even if it was only going to last for a few moments, but he knew that Jasper meant everything he said. He was the reasonable and logical one of the family. It was a rare occurance to get Jasper to have a conversation about feelings. When he struggled so much with his own emotions, strength and he was the one who found it hard adjusting.

Alice was always watching Jasper in her visions. She always wanted to know where his paths were going, more so then anyone elses.

'I will talk to Rosalie, I will do what I can. As I said to Alice, Rosalie and Emmett won't be leaving, I won't allow it' he looked over at Jasper with serious expression 'I will be the one to leave, I got you all into this mess and I will be damned if I allow this family to fall apart'

He walked back over to his piano now and sat down, looking at the keys and to Edwards surprise, Jasper was behind him a moment and place his hands on his shoulders 'Is there no way that Bella could be one of us?'

'No Jasper, I will not damn her to this life, none of us asked for this life, I won't let her be part of this soul-less existance' and his face fell just thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Admin
Jasper Hale

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 19:48

Jasper frowned at Edward and sat next to him on the bench, staring at him, 'Edward, we have all been dealt a certain hand and we play that hand the best to our own ablilties. Maybe you need to let Bella make that decision'

Jasper got up and walked to the door 'Afterall, you are the only one who thinks we are monsters'
As soon as the words were out he couldn't take them back. But when Edward called them monster, it really felt like a smack in the face.

'I will bid you a good day Edward, but just sort things out with Rosalie' ..... 'I am not cut out for all this sorting out other peoples mess' and he shook his head at himself.

But as Jasper went to open the door, it slammed shut again and Jasper looked up to see Edward with his hand pinned against the door, with a pained looked on his face.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptyFri 21 May - 20:01

Jasper's words really stung Edward, he wasn't used to having his words thrown back at him, but hearing the word 'monster' coming from Jasper, the penny dropped in Edwards mind, that since the day he first saw Bella, it was the day he kept refering himself as a monster, and how she would never want him.

It never occured to him, how he saw the rest of his family and he noticed that it hurt Jasper, the words stabbed deep for Edward and he had to stop Jasper from leaving. He wasn't going to let Jasper go with bad feeling in the air. This was all Edwards mess and he needed to sort it, without offending his family members.

holding the door shut he looked down at his older brother 'I am sorry Jasper, I didn't realise how much my mood was effecting everyone. But I have choosen my path now, I am hoping everything will change. I came home a different person today'

'Good Edward, I am glad that you feel alot happier' ........ 'But I don't appreciate being called a monster, nor do I appreciate you insinucating that Alice is one either'

Edward forced a smile at his brother 'I am sorry, truely'
Jasper nodded at Edward and he released the door for him to leave, just before Jasper closed the door, he looked at Edward 'Keep this family together Edward, you are are the key to this'

Edward nodded once more at Jasper as he left the room, closing the door behind him. As he made his way back to his piano, he thought long and hard about Jasper's words, and he was right. He had been causing so many problems. He wasn't going to give up Bella, but he wasn't going to upset his family either.

'I need to talk to Rosalie, and soon' he thought to himself, as he closed the piano lid. He needed Rosalie to be alright with him, bringing Bella to the wedding.

Edward then looked at the clock on the wall and released it was that time of night again, where he needed to slip out and go see Bella.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:28

NEW DAY - AFTER THE WEDDING

Edward arrived home soon after the rest of his family. They thought he was taking Bella home, but she enquired about where he lived, so offered to take her there for her to see. If they were going to be together, then he needed for her to meet his family, in their own home.

When he pulled up into the garage, he noticed his other car was missing. So at guess, Emmett had already taken Alice and Jasper to the airport. Meaning it was only Rosalie, Esme and Carlisle home. With that, Edward was sure he could handle things. With Jasper out of the way, everyone else would be able to handle Bella being around. Getting out of the car, he went to Bella's side of the car and helped her out with a smile.

'Thank you Edward' She beamed at him
'You are welcome' He spoke softly, flashing his crooked smile at her.

He guided her to the house and opened the door and stepped in.

'Wow' She spoke softly and stepped in easily 'It's so bright'
Edward nodded at her 'Esme decorated it all herself. She is very talented. It's her hobby, fixing up houses'

He guided her into the lounge and she broke away from him, heading towards the piano room, the door was open, he watched as she peered inside. At that moment, his head turned towards the stairs, where he saw Carlisle and Esme stood together, hand in hand.

It was Esme's thoughts that caught his attention 'I am glad you are embracing this Edward'
He nodded at her with a smile, as both Carlisle and Esme decended the stairs together, it was then Bella turned to stare at them, Edward walked to beside Bella and guided her gently to where his adoptive parents now stood.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:41

Esme gave Edward and Bella a reassuring smile, she could feel Rosalie glaring on the other side of the room, she shook her head in disapproval but hoped it wasn't noticed. She turned her attentions back to Bella.

"We're delighted you were able to make the wedding today Bella, we hope you enjoyed yourself" Bella's cheeks flushed red slightly, she nodded in reply.

"Yes, um thankyou, it was great to be invited, your house is beautiful" she sounded nervous and stumbled over her words slightly. Esme wanted to ease the moment and spotted the piano in the distance.

"I see you're heading into the piano room, I assume Edward told you he plays?" Bella looked at Esme and Carlisle with confusion and then looked up at Edward.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:48

Edward looked at his mother now, as he heard her thoughts 'you haven't told her, have you Edward?'

He shook his head at Esme and frowned slightly as he could feel Bella staring at him, 'I rarely play' He smiled down at Bella, 'I am not all that good at it.'

He looked over at Esme now as she looked at him was a hurt expression. She moved towards him and Bella now and stood before them, looking up into Edward's eyes, then she looked at Bella and smiled

Before Edward knew it, Esme had taken Bella's hand and he watched as Bella shuddered slightly at the cold touch, but Esme was already walking with Bella to the the piano room.

Carlisle was suddenly at his side as he whispered 'That's Esme's way of saying, you will play for her' Edward looked at Carlisle 'You aren't the only one who can read people' And a smile spread across Carlisles face as Esme and Bella disappeared into the Piano room
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 14:55

Esme took Bella into the piano room, making small talk with her and ignoring Edwards comment regarding his piano playing. She adored his playing and Edward knew that. She was aware her cold touch had alarmed Bella slightly but she didn't wish to draw attention to it.

"Bella he is being completely modest but I'm supposing that's my influencing, I ask him not to show off! He really is quite talented" Bella smiled as did Esme, she felt like she was easing Bella and they were getting along.

Bella stood by the bench for the piano while Esme stood at the foot of the piano, Carlisle standing behind her embracing his wife around her waist. Edward took his place stood next to Bella smiling at his mother.

'This is going well Edward, I can feel it' Edward held back a chuckle and instead offered to take Bella's jacket from her, she declined. There was a slight awkward silence as Edward didn't take his eyes off Bella and Carlisle was whispering into Esme's ear.

"Edward" Esme spoke softly. "Would you play for me? I'm sure Bella would love to hear your music"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 15:05

Edward nodded at his mother and took his place at the piano, he glanced back at Bella and his parents once, who were stood behind him, they all smiled at him.

He then turned back to the keys, feeling slightly nervous as he placed his fingers over the keys about to begin.

Suddenly without realising his fingers effortlessly glided over the keys, and he smiles slightly at Esme's thoughts 'Oh Edward, it's my song' and Edward could picture her stood there, with a smile on her face and her hand clutching her heart.

He got lost in the playing Esme's song, he wasn't paying attention to those around him, but he felt Bella slide next to him on the bench and he looked over quickly at smiled at her, she looked in his eyes and smiled back, hesitantly placing her head on his shoulder.

He tried to relax himself, so that he didn't sit like a statue, she didn't know what he was, this made him slightly nervous, but he didn't stop playing.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen

Esme Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 15:12

Esme couldn't hide her delight at Edward playing her song, had always been her favourite, Edward's music was her favourite. Period.

She could hear her song coming to its end, she hugged into Carlisle, wrapping her arm round his back, never taking her honey eyes from Edward and Bella, Bella was watching Edwards hands effortlessly play.

'Edward, don't you have something for Bella to hear?'
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room EmptySat 3 Jul - 15:38

Carlisle stood in the piano room with his arms embraced around Esme's wait as they watched Edward play Esme's favorite with Bella by his side. Esme nudged her face into Carlisle's chest when the song was coming to an end. Before he knew it, Edward was playing a song that Carlisle had not heard before but from the look that Esme was giving him he knew it had to be for Bella.

Carlisle watched as Bella slid next to Edward on the piano bench and studied his hands glideing carefully over the keys.

Its beautiful Edward, I'm sure she loves it Carlisle thought to Edward with a smile

Esme's eyes were in awe as she stared at the two of them sitting there peacefully. Carlisle leaned into Esme's hair as he whispered into her ear "This is going so well". Edward kept the music going as everyone stood watching as he played.

Esme scooted closer into Carlisle's arms as he kissed her forehead. When Edward played piano, the entire environment around them always changed. The mood was never the same as the soft music flowed through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Piano Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Piano Room   The Piano Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The Piano Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next